Monday, July 22, 2013

The Journey Begins....

This is where my graphic design journey begins.... This designs were the first I completed when exploring what Photoshop had to offer me, the first one is where I learned to use the color adjustments, the T-Rex one is where I'm playing around with brushes and gradient tool. The Earth one is where I'm playing around with the new 3d options that Photoshop has. The MBA one is where I'm trying to combine styles with brushes and gradients witch came out horrible, not to mention the next one, I'm just playing around with layer styles and the marquee tool. This next three designs I was starting to understand a little more how to use Photoshop, as you can see my skills where beginning to take shape, but I still have a really long way to go. In this graffiti design I replaced the whole wall matched it to perspective trying to best to keep an eye on the little details, added the graffiti, and created a signature too on the wall, everything I added I was trying to match it to perspective to try to give that realistic look, the text I added has some horrible style effects. The Einstein one all I did was to blend in two different backgrounds add Einstein picture and the text, I actually like this one a lot, even though it has space for improvement, but I left it as it is, and the last one is where I took my time with a pen tool to cut her off the original background and added my on which I created by playing around with the rendering clouds in Photoshop.

This where the first few designs I did when I started playing around with Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment